1) Admissions are made in application (Online/Offline) in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by the parent. The forms and prospectus may be obtained from the School Office. Registration of name is no guarantee for admission.
2) Age of admission shall be regulated as given below. The student should complete 5½ years on the 1st of June of the school year in which admission is sought for Class 1.
3) Admission is valid only on submission of Transfer Certificate issued from Schools recognized by the Government at the time of admission by all those who join classes above Std. 1. In case of interstate transfers, the Transfer Certificate should be countersigned by the concerned Board/Education Officer. Original Birth Certificate must be submitted for children seeking admission to LKG and Std 1.
4) All students who seek admission will have to satisfy our admission requirement and they should pay the preliminary fees when they are admitted.
5) Streams offered in +1 and +2 are as follows:
Group A - Physics, Chemistry, Informatics Practices, Biology, English (PCIB)
Group B - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English (PCMB)
Group C - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics Practices, English (PCMI)
Group D - Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Informatics Practices, English (BEAI)
Group E - Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, English (BEAM)
Group F - History, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, English (HEPP)
Group G - Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English (PBCP)
6) Any amount once paid towards fee or development fund shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
You may contact the School Office or download the Registration form Online and fill all the relevant information in the registration form using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Save the changes and send it along with the registration fee payment details and passport size photograph (digital/scanned copy) of the child to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are requested to note the following :
Ignorance of Terms, Conditions and guidelines will not be considered an excuse for non-fulfillment of any stipulated process.